PleezPay Conditions of Sale
Who you are buying from
This web site and the web site PleezPay.com (the “Pleezpay Website”) are owned and operated by Ticket Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 106907206) t/as PleezPay of PO Box 6191, Fairfield Gardens, 4103, Queensland, Australia ( ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’). We operate the ticketing, reservation and donation services (‘Services’) via this website as the authorised agent of the event organisers, such as event promoters, charities and venues (the ‘Presenter’) and any Services purchased from this website are purchased from Us as the agent of the Presenter. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and the Presenter.As agent for the Presenter, We are not liable for any claims relating to an event or ticket purchase, except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
Relationship between us and the Event or the Charity
We are not the organisers of the Event and we are not part of, or in the employ of, the Presenter or Charity. Any information set out in any website about the Event for which you are making a payment, or a donation you are making to a Charity, is not supplied by Us. We cannot warrant the accuracy or validity of this information. If you need more information or have any concerns regarding the event or the information as presented, please contact the Presenter of the Event or the Charity directly.
What you are agreeing to
2. Every reservation, donation or ticket sold through PleezPay is also subject to:
- the Presenter’s term and conditions (please see the Presenter’s website);
- any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue’s website); and
- any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Use of the PleezPay Website
- Use of this site is restricted to personal use and reference only.
Conditions of Sale
- All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
6. Online sales will cease when the allocation of Services is sold, at a time otherwise specified by Presenter or usually 2 hours before doors open for the event.
7. Both PleezPay and the Presenter reserve the right not to sell Services to any person, agent or company.
- If you supply information to Us, or purchase a ticket or Services from Us on behalf of another person or organisation you warrant that you have their authority to do so. If such authority is avoided or rejected by the other person or organization then you agree to assume the liability to pay for the tickets or Services you ordered.
- Services purchased will be delivered to you by the method you select during the booking process. If tickets are sent using Registered Post or a Courier service they will only be sent to addresses where the purchaser can sign for delivery. Mail delivery option, if offered, will cease to be offered 7~10 days before the event.
10. Services purchased, including Tickets, may not without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
11. On occasion, there may be an error in the advertised price of a Service or ticket made available for sale via the PleezPay system caused by human error or a technical error. Regardless of the reason for the error, PleezPay reserves the right to immediately cancel any Service or ticket sold or offered for sale for the wrong price. If PleezPay cancels a ticket because of an error, we will refund you the amount paid for that ticket and we will endeavour to offer a replacement ticket of same or similar quality at the correct price but we cannot guarantee such a replacement.
11. Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if you use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless i) you can provide full details of the credit card; ii) the credit card remains valid; and iii) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from “Ticket Solutions Indooroopilly”.
Refunds and exchanges
- PleezPay act as agent for the Presenter, and as such, we can only refund Services in accordance with the Presenter’s terms and conditions, and to the extent permitted by law. PleezPay has no liability to you.
13. We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase, except in limited circumstances. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
14. The Presenter reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by the Presenter. Please contact PleezPay directly first in order to determine your eligibility for a refund.
15. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
16. If the Presenter authorises a Refund, We will refund to you the ticket price.
17. Refund of Booking fees, delivery, postage fees may be refunded, depending on the Presenter and the reason for the refund.
18. Any refund payable can only be made back to the credit card (whether temporary or otherwise) used in the original transaction.
19. Generally the Presenter will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events on the Presenters website or social media platform, and it is not Our responsibility to notify you in relation to any cancelled or postponed events.
No Show / Failure to collect Services / Delivery fulfilment
- We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of Services by either mailing or emailing the ticket to you, or by making the ticket available at the door or Box Office for you to collect.
21. If you have elected to receive the ticket by mail, email or SMS and have not received your ticket(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact PleezPay.
22.PleezPay sells tickets and Services coupled with other offerings from Presenters such as VIP experiences, music, merchandise, food or beverage (So called “Bundled Sales”).
PleezPay cannot be held liable or responsible for the non-delivery of any goods or services that have been Bundled with Services as we have no control or oversight over how the fulfilment or delivery of Bundled Sales are managed. It is a condition of sale that all claims about non-delivery of Bundled Sales must be taken up direct with the Presenter. Please contact us for in this instance where We can forward your request to the Presenter.
Pay Over Time Payment Option
- In some circumstances you may be able to pay for your ticket over time, in instalments. If both parties agree to this payment option, you agree that We can charge your credit card a deposit fee, a booking fee (if any) and the number of specified instalments prior to sending you a confirmed ticket or Service.
24. You agree that you only have a reservation for a ticket or Service and are not entitled to a ticket or Service to the relevant event until full payment of the ticket and associated fees is made.
25. If your credit card details change prior to your payment of any instalment, you agree to contact Us to update your credit card details.
26. You agree that if, for any reason, We are not able to process any of the instalments on their due date, your reservation for the ticket will be cancelled and your deposit and any booking fee paid forfeited by you.
27. We agree to repay any instalment (other than the deposit and any booking fee) you have paid to Us to the credit card you specified at the time of selecting the pay over time option, provided that credit card remains valid.
- PleezPay may offer a ticket resale facility for a specific event. This will allow you to offer for sale your unwanted tickets or to buy unwanted tickets from other customers for such an specific event. PleezPay reserves the right to charge a resale fee for facilitating such a sale.
29. PleezPay will use it’s best endeavours to verify the validity of each ticket offered for sale but PleezPay makes no guarantee that all tickets offered on the PleezPay resale facility are valid. We advise you that as a buyer you should be aware of the risks. If your ticket purchased from the resale facility prove to be invalid PleezPay’s liability is limited to refunding you the resale facility charge.Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, We or the Presenter may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on Our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
31. You should periodically check this page of the PleezPay web site and the Presenters web site to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
What happens if you have an inquiry or complaint?
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of Services please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 1300 762 545.
33. For inquiries or complaints regarding the staff and / or amenities at a venue or event, please contact the venue management.
34. For inquiries or complaints regarding the artist’s performance, sound or lighting or production quality, please contact the Presenter.
36. If you are concerned about using your credit card online please contact us for assistance.
37. If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.Copyright and Trademark
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to PleezPay and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited. The PleezPay logo is © Copyright 2019.
Disclaimer and liability
- You accept that the Internet is not always reliable and that system outages may occur.
40. Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or Services or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
Choice of Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.
Australian Consumer Law
- Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- The amount of any payment you make to a Charity is collectively referred to as a donation (‘Donation/s’). All Donations are processed and received into Australian Dollars.
We only accept payments in Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, British Pounds and US Dollars. If you make a donation in one of these currencies other than Australian Dollars, then your donation may be subject to the additional charges as displayed on Our website.
If a Donation is made originating in Australia it shall be subject to GST. If a Donation is made originating outside of Australia then no GST will be payable.
- The Charity to whom you are Donating may have advised us they are approved by the Australian Taxation Office as an authorised Deductible Gift Recipient (‘DGR’) as per the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1997 (Cth) which allows the Charity to accept tax deductible donations. However We do not warrant you are entitled to a tax deduction for a donation and you must make your own inquiries with the Charity to ascertain their eligibility to accept tax deductible donations.
- Any information referred to on Our website or in these terms and conditions about a Charity event or service has been supplied to us by the Charity and we do not warrant its validity or accuracy and we make no representation as to the use of your Donation by the Charity including the intended beneficiaries from your Donation. Please contact the Charity directly if you have a question or concern.